his smile ruins me.

January 13, 2019




I was so taken by this book from the minute I started reading it. Tanner is sweet, and kind, and so wonderful. Sebastian has the nicest heart, and is so good, and I wanted to protect him so badly. The way the story evolved and their friendship turned to more had me turning the pages to read more and more and more. Every single time Tanner thought something is happening here, something is happening between us, I felt it too. 

Although I didn't like Autumn, her character, or the way she served the plot, there were some points where she was great. I wish that the author stuck to making her a supportive best friend and kept it at that. I don't think the added element of her and Tanner was necessary. It felt a bit distracting and flawed both his character and Autumn's. 

I'm not sure what took me so long in reading this, but I'm so glad I finally did. My heart is warm, but now I'm severely book hung over and want to read it again. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© naureenreads. Design by Fearne.